11KW Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine , Heat Shrink Tubing Machine
G400 shrinking machine for making pipe before done in drawing machine
1. Type: pipe-shrinking machine
2. Model Number: G800
3. Used in: G800 pipe-shrinking machine is for making pipe before drawing machine,the material can be any metal.G400 pipe-shrinking machinecan roll pipe diameter of 16--40mm to 10--35mm.
Range of Reduction
|10 ~ 35||mm|
|2||Diameter of Mother Tube||16 ~ 40||mm|
|4 ~ 6||s|
G400 pipe-shrinking machine operations and processes
1. Take out the mould by rotating it according to arrow direction, no reverse rotation allowed.
2. Moulds can be changed according to different specifications.
3. Head length can be adjusted by middle adjusting rod, loose the belt wheel screw, adjust the length and fasted the screw again.
4. Pour in 80% diesel and 20% engine oil, as the oil pump capacity is big, oil box entrance valve should be fully open, machine valve fix a little oil is ok.
5. After the umbrella-block wear down and the gap becomes big, you can put a gasket between umbrella block and the mould, but the gasket can not be too thick so that machine won't get stuck.
6. The lubrication oil should be changed after it gets dirty.
1,Place the machine on a fixed horizontal surface and the calibration level, the machine is stable.
2,Check the oil level before use, to keep the hydraulic oil target position in 1/2 or more.
3,Check the motor rotation, such as rotation error, please adjust the power wiring.
4,When the state machine automatically, please confirm the accuracy of the input data.
5,When the machine is operating, safety, the hands, the body, such as near the action area is prohibited.
6,People must be dedicated machine operation, and the operator should be able to reach and stand within the scope of the emergency stop button.
7,Machine must be grounded.
8,When remove mold, must turn off the power.
9,Please refuel oil regularly.
10,Keep the machine and the environment clean.
11,Not allowed to work in the dust, conductive particles and acids and other places.
Part of the machine: